From 2018. May 25 The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will enter into force in all EU Member States, defining stricter protection for the personal data of EU citizens.
4. The Supplier shall be guided by the following basic principles of User data processing:
4.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
4.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, i. y. only in cases where:
4.3.1. the data subject gives consent, i. y. agrees to abide by the rules of this e-shop;
4.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
4.3.3. The Supplier is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
5. The Supplier may store the User's data indefinitely.
6. Personal data shall be processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
9. In order to provide full-fledged services, the Supplier may store information (cookies) on the User's computer (device). The recorded information is used to identify the User as a user of the previous website and to collect statistics on website traffic.
10. All data collected in this e-shop is used for the following purposes:
10.1. to ensure the provision and quality of services;
10.2. issuing financial documents;
10.3. solving problems related to the provision of services;
10.4. fulfillment of other contractual obligations;
10.5. for direct marketing purposes.
12. The Supplier may use data not directly related to the User for statistical purposes, i. y. data on purchased services, use of the website, etc. Such statistics are collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the User's personal identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the User.
13. The user has the right to change or update the data specified at the time of purchase of his service at any time.
What data do we collect?
When you purchase a product from this e-shop, we enter into a purchase and sale agreement, and the minimum information required for its implementation: Your name, surname, tel. no., el. postal address and, if home delivery is chosen, the delivery address. Your contacts are needed to inform you about the progress of the order and other questions related to the order. This personal information is only required for the conclusion and implementation of a specific contract.
In order to purchase the goods in installments, additional information is required: your personal identification number, identity document number, a copy of an identity document, information on your employment situation and the average income received during the last 4 months. Without this information, we would not be able to provide a hire purchase service.
In order to make browsing in this e-shop convenient and efficient, and to find relevant goods as soon as possible, we store:
A history of your purchases and actions on the website;
the IP address of the device used (for example, in order to provide Kaunas residents with information about promotions, free deliveries, etc. taking place in the Kaunas region, etc .;
In order to fully protect your personal data, we recommend that you pay attention and ensure that your personal data is not visible to unauthorized persons when connecting to our e-shop and that it is properly protected. We advise you to regularly change your login password, store payment cards and other data that may violate the security and privacy of your personal data.
Our website is protected by a security protocol based on a Data Encryption System Certificate (SSL). The online address of such a store has the letter "s": "https: // ...".
How do you benefit from stricter regulation (BDAR)?
With the entry into force of the new regulation from 2018. May 25 , your data has become even more secure, from now on you can find additional features in our e - shop.
1. Find out what cookies we use in our e-shop and for what purpose, read more about it on the information page called COOKIES
2. BDAR request - you will find this section at the bottom of the e-shop, by clicking on it, you can get a BDAR personal data report, in which you will see what information we have collected about you.
3. The right to be forgotten - you will find this section at the bottom of the e-shop by clicking on it, but you will be automatically deleted from our system and no more of your data will be lost.
4. Newsletter - at the bottom of the e-shop you will find this section, by clicking on it you can subscribe to newsletters / unsubscribe with the click of a button.